ouh mama

difficult to correct with my mom sometimes I always be angry in my family, I just have toget angry why? ah! huh ok I know I am good mother is what my mom would want me topeace! okay I'm not a spoiled child! hahaha! This is now my mom told me to be moremature dammit I love mom, mom is everything to me my mom was right child-birthmother has been keeping me from childhood until now thanks mom:) even though I wasbad to bad to what the mother of all his pitch to me, hehe! mom used to say mom wasnot like it when its mother was not listening to me right, right? hehe okay even thoughthis mom is my idol picky mom
I love my mom! If there is anyone who is not my mother mintak sorry I do not want toupset you guys already hehe happy to read? hehe thanks a lot becoz reading my entrymy hands hehe hehe ary nie da nie tired I am speaking a little skali skale ken3? hihi

감사합니다 ♥